Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mo Better Blues ...

Now is the time and the time is now. So let me lay it down like a fresh beat and give it to you.
If there's anybody out there who's gonna make it I believe that it is me. I cant help feeling bad that I dont always genuinely want the same goodness for my fellow man/woman. Some people just deserve what they get in life. Karma is what hits you when it's least expected.
So to all those people out there who have did me wrong - you'll know who you are - just know that 10 years from now that I'll still be on top. Yeah! To the ladies, it's been your loss, not mine. Sorry that it had to be this way and perhaps that one experience was a learning curve in your life. Briing it on...
The fabulous frenetic formiddable fastidious forthright fellow over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home